The way we eat our foods can either boost the digestion rate or slow down out digestion.
Food scientist has discovered various habit we need to inculcate in order to live a healthy life.
If we can inculcate this healthy habits in our life it would increase our life expectancy.
21 Healthy Eating Habits
- Don’t eat too late at night.
- Preferably, eat food with high water content in the morning.
- Masticate or chew your food very well.
- Drink plenty of water through the day, between meals.
- Avoid very cold water with your meal.
- Don’t drink more than a glass of fruit or vegetable juice at a time.
- Don’t drink too much water while eating.
- Rinse your mouth with water immediately after drinking a glass of juice or eating a piece of fruit.
- Don’t over eat. Gluttony is a sin and it causes health problems.
- Eat slowly.
- Avoid the habit of sprinkling table salt on your food at the dinning table.
- Eat plenty of raw foods and very little cooked foods.
- Eat plenty of roughages of fibre rich foods.
- Don’t eat when distressed.
- Combine your food properly.
- Eat a balanced diet.
- Don’t go to bed immediately after meal.
- Brush your teeth immediately after a meal.
- Don’t exercise immediately after a meal.
- Avoid junk foods by all means
- Avoid or minimize eating in front of a television.